Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pontic casualty markers

I decided last week to do my casualty markers for WAB. When units are all cut down you are supposed to leave markers so the ground becomes literally "dead ground", and I always forget about this rule so I plan to go back and do some markers for all of my armies (and I may actually use those dead elephants I have!) not that my Pontic army wants to be all ridden down! Off the table this weekend I expect to get my next Pike block and some other bits and pieces, a customers order, some more Sassanids, more Pulp and some late Romans. The next thing to be done is work out which list to use from the Alexander book(probaly Persian).

cheers
Matt



1 comment:

Paul´s Bods said...

They look good. I like the eyes on the one laying down, the one with the red tunic...it looks like he´s got the distant "oh dear!!" look.
Cheers
paul